If you would like to erect a shed or greenhouse on your plot, you will need to complete and sign an ELAA shed / greenhouse application form.
You can download a copy of the form here, or request one from the Secretary via email. You will receive a copy of our shed and greenhouse policy with the form.
The completed form must be sent, given or delivered to the Secretary. Upon receipt of the form, the Secretary will add it to the Agenda for the next committee meeting and contact you as soon as possible thereafter.
- The committee reserve the right to refuse permission for the erection sheds or greenhouses.
- There are no polytunnels allowed on site.
- Please be aware that smaller plots may be limited to either a shed or greenhouse and not both.
- Should a shed or greenhouse fall into disrepair the committee will ask for its removal from site.
- Adequate water catchment from any shed or greenhouse is mandatory